- n a physician skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies
- Says Robert Stroud, the allergist supervising her treatment: "The body's machinery starts to get sticky as we grow older.
- The allergist was shocked, said he intended to do no such thing.
- Allergist Ratner plumps for the allergist.
News & Articles
- Premier Allergy Offers Rush Immunotherapy for the Allergy Season
Dublin allergist Dr. Summit Shah and his staff at Premier Allergy offer a solution that helps alleviate symptoms and, in some cases, cure seasonal allergies. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rush-immunotherapy/ohio/prweb10819830.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ron Wilson in Toronto Sun
Dominic's had an allergic reaction two nights in a row to something he ate,head coach Ron Wilson said. "So he was at an allergist, just to see what the problem is."