- n court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- Anti-alimony demonstrations have been organized outside Manhattan's alimony prison.
- She also noted that her once high-flying husband was seeking alimony from her.
- Meanwhile, his wife, who once said that she was "a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary" and that she would "walk away with one thing, and it's not alimony" if her husband .
News & Articles
- Collaborate for better alimony laws
The fight to reform Florida’s alimony laws goes on despite Gov. Scott’s veto of legislation passed during the past session.
June 11, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Raleigh divorce attorney, S. Nicole Taylor, on the Effect of Cohabitation on Alimony in North Carolina
RALEIGH, N.C., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Under North Carolina law, an obligation to pay alimony under a court order terminates if the party receiving support engages in cohabitation. "Cohabitation" ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Man gives alimony money to stranger rather than let ex-wife have it
STRAUBING, Germany, June 9 (UPI) -- A German man didn't feel like giving his ex-wife her alimony money, so he gave it to a schoolboy standing outside a bank, police said.
June 9, 2013 - UPI
- John Daly in Canada.com
I'll be paying alimony most likely,said Daly.
- David Vitter in New York Times
I'ma lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary,Mrs. Vitter told Newhouse News. "If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me."
- Nick Lachey in Rolling Stone
He ignored the call, so the next time I saw him I walked up and told him what was what. And he did what I knew he'd do, he said, 'I'm a comedian. I was just making a joke.' I haven't requested alimony at all,Lachey says adamantly. "I have...