- n a source of materials to nourish the body
- v give nourishment to
- A detailed description of personal diseases, for instance, however arresting the symptoms, rarely furnishes appetizing aliment for conversation; revelations of exotic fissures or .
- Pressmen could get no aliment from these reported phone-calls and telegrams; but when, next day, a number of Chinamen were shot down, singly, and for no apparent reason, in .
- Food was food, "one universal aliment," a generalized fuel for the body.
News & Articles
- Redmond florist donates roses, makes people smile this week
About 720 roses. Bear Creek Florist owner Lisa Aliment’s eyes opened wide when she thought of all those roses, many of which she was donating to four Redmond and two Kirkland nursing and senior care facilities on Monday.
July 26, 2013 - Redmond Reporter
- Chipper Jones in MLB.com
I wasn't going to sit around a hotel room for five days,Jones said. "I'd much rather be around [the Braves'] training staff, treat [the aliment] aggressively and, hopefully, get back into some action in two or three days."