- a of or relating to algebra
- In the late 1930s, while teaching at Iowa State College, he and a graduate student named Clifford Bell began building a device that would allow them to solve large linear algebraic .
- This method stresses algebraic proofs of familiar geometric problems such as the Pythagorean theoremthe square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle equals the sum of the .
News & Articles
- Baldwin High Students Say YES to Summer Learning
MILLEDGEVILLE, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) - Summer is the time when students put down their textbooks, but that's not the case for a group of incoming freshman in Baldwin County. Ninety-one students of Baldwin High School's Class of 2017 spent part of their summer soaking up knowledge. From studying Edgar Allen Poe to calculating algebraic equations, these rising freshman learned valuable lessons that ...
June 27, 2013 - 41 NBC Macon
- Nigel Lythgoe in The Envelope
It is an algebraic equation,Lythgoe said - and, of course, there's nothing quite so telegenic as algebra.
- Tom DeLonge in MTV.com
It's like doing an algebraic formulation on paper when you watch it,DeLonge said. "It's the same kind of feeling ...... but it's rad."