aircraftman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a noncommissioned officer in the British Royal Air Force
- Britain's quirky compost of desert hero, scholar and aircraftman, who has provided plenty of controversial copy for novelists, play wrights, biographers and muckrakers, is .
- Justice, as men understand it, was being meted out to Wayne Lonergan, handsome, six-foot, crop-headed Royal Canadian Air Force aircraftman charged with murdering his socialite .
- There is a lift to the way a Dover anti-aircraftman dismisses the daily shelling by Nazi big guns across the Channel.
- Des Browne in Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
Des Browne, Secretary of State for Defence, added: "Leading Aircraftman Beard was a very popular and highly promising young man who was a credit to The Royal Air Force Regiment. His death is tragic and I would like to express my condolences to his...