- v transport (cargo) by air
- Why How There Can Be More IN the high-flying air world, one fledgling that has yet to find its wings is the air-freight business.
- For the dog-eat-dog air-freight business, the showdown had come.
- New and elaborate air-freight terminals are needed.
News & Articles
- FedEx posts higher-than expected profit, will cut more capacity
By Nivedita Bhattacharjee (Reuters) - FedEx Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, sending its shares higher, but the world's biggest air-freight company said it was cutting more capacity between the United States and Asia. The company, considered an economic bellwether because of the massive volume of goods it moves around the world, is still trying to adjust to ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- FedEx shares dip on growth concerns
FedEx Corp said on Wednesday it was cutting its capacity between the United States and Asia, sending its shares lower on concerns about future growth, even as the world's biggest air-freight company posted a stronger-than-expected profit.
June 19, 2013 - FOX Business