- r without aim; in an aimless manner
he wandered around aimlessly
- Better, though, to just wander aimlessly.
- Instead of having fun with a story about a land of beautiful giant women, Amazon has six passengers of a crashed plane wandering aimlessly in the South American jungle.
- Far from showing the way forward, Dazhai had wasted countless hours of labor moving dirt aimlessly from one place to another.
News & Articles
- Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs: Game 3 Score, Highlights and Analysis
The San Antonio Spurs thrashed the Miami Heat, 113-77, in Game 3 of the NBA Finals to take a 2-1 series lead on Tuesday night. While Miami looked lethargic and wandered aimlessly on offense, San Antonio hustled from end-to-end. The Spurs won the battle on the boards by a margin of 16, and pulled down a staggering 19 offensive rebounds. Unlike the Heat, the Spurs thrived in the half court. San ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Tom Corbett in Carlisle Sentinel
Environmental crimes harm the quality of life for every Pennsylvanian,Corbett said at a press conference in Newport this morning. "People who aimlessly dump waste in our streams, forests and natural resources will be held accountable for...
- Ross Lyon in Sydney Morning Herald
It was reported he was wandering aimlessly, he was at a private party, the music was on, the police came, he went outside and obviously stepped out of line and was put in the divvy van,Lyon said. "He certainly wasn't wandering aimlessly as...
- Pope Benedict XVI in Zenit News Agency
How the Apostles felt upon hearing them, we can only imagine,said Benedict XVI. "But we do know that their deep love for Jesus, and their trust in his word, prompted them to gather and to wait; to wait not aimlessly, but together, united...