- n the application of soil and plant sciences to land management and crop production
- After earning a degree in agronomy from Bogor Agricultural University in 1982, Hafild joined the Green Indonesia Foundation and by 1985 had become active in the Indonesian Forum .
- The best hope may instead lie in breeding drought and heat-resistant crop strains which groups such as CIMMYT are already working on and in tweaking agronomy techniques to .
- Equally adept at agronomy and foiling the police, Oregon's pot farmers turned home-grown weed into a profitable racket by developing their unique sinsemillas hybrid.
News & Articles
- Local 4-H clubs to visit Agronomy Research Center July 10
MOUNT CARROLL — Carroll, Lee and Whiteside County 4-H clubs will travel to the Northern Illinois Agronomy Research Center on July 10.
June 14, 2013 - The Journal-Standard
- Grain News
St. Paul, MN— CHS Inc. (NASDAQ: CHSCP), an energy grains and foods company and the nation's leading farmer-owned cooperative, and Elburn Cooperative , an integrated grain and ag retail company headquartered in Sycamore, Ill., announced June 13 creation of a joint venture company which will offer agronomy retail products and services.
June 13, 2013 - Grainnet.com
- Weather delays planting but crops better than past few years
Sam Atwell, agronomy specialist for New Madrid County University of Missouri Extension and Southeast Region, looks at the wheat crop in a field near New Madrid. Wheat lodged in many fields throughout the area following recent high winds and heavy rainfall.
June 11, 2013 - Standard Democrat
- Johnny Miller in Myrtle Beach Sun News
With all of the changes they have made at Oakmont, this is the finest golf course in the world,said Miller, who called the US Open-record 8-under-par 63 he shot at Oakmont in '73 the greatest round he has ever seen. "The agronomy, the way...
- Roy Blunt in Carthage Press
The new Carver Visitor's Center is a fitting tribute to one of American's great scientists and remarkable humanitarians,Blunt said. "He gave new insights into nature's secrets of botany and agronomy. In the new classroom that is in the...
- Norman Borlaug in DesMoinesRegister.com
It was on a 56-acre farm in Howard County that I learned agronomy,Borlaug said. "Not in a book."