- n title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey)
- They socialized with Greta Garbo and Tennessee Williams, the Duchess of Sutherland and Yasmin Aga Khan.
- As Trollope's books have become bleaker and her readership has rocketed, the Aga Saga tag has faded.
News & Articles
- 15th Annual AGEM/AGA Golf Classic Presented by JCM Global Raises $129,000 for National Center for Responsible Gaming
The 15th annual AGEM/AGA Golf Classic Presented by JCM Global continued to attract a high level of demand from players and sponsors, who came together to raise a generous $129,000 in support the research ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Focus On: Academy of Fine Arts Technical Director Jeff Wagoner
June 12--Why you should know him: Jeff's been the technical director at The Academy of Fine Arts since it opened the Warehouse Theatre in late 2004. He oversees a variety of productions, from performances by the Russian clown ensemble Aga-boom and artists like country music icon Marty Stewart to plays, including the recent "Legally Blonde, the Musical."
June 13, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com
- Media Advisory: MP Peter Braid to Participate in Aga Khan Foundation Canada World Partnership Walk in Kitchener
Peter Braid, Member of Parliament for Kitchener-Waterloo, will deliver remarks during the opening ceremonies of the Aga Khan Foundation Canada World Partnership Walk in Kitchener. This is a large-scale, ...
June 7, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Stephen Harper in AFP
This is recognition of the Aga Khan's leadership as a champion of development, pluralism and tolerance around the world and of his remarkable leadership as Imam of the worldwide Ismaili community,said Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Alain de Royer-Dupre in The Sun
Trainer Alain de Royer-Dupre said: "As a trainer, it is normal to feel some disappointment." "But it is important for the continuation of the Aga Khan's breeding operation. She is going to be a wonderful prospect at stud."
- Praful Patel in Taipei Times
In Afghanistan, the Aga Khan is creating an enabling environment for business,says Patel at the World Bank. "While producing results, these are early days. It's too soon to see a payoff from his investments."