- n an afterimage of a taste
- It's all very entertaining, and the educational stuff goes down with only the faintest academic aftertaste.
- Her Martha is like the film: tart on the outside, sweet on the inside, with a delectable aftertaste.
- The result is a highly potent drink (45% alcoholic), with an apple aftertaste which is the favorite tipple of his friends.
News & Articles
- The Puckering Drink You Have to Try in Chicago
In the 1930s, a Swedish immigrant named Carl Jeppson introduced Chicagoans to Malört, a bitter wormwood-based spirit with a pungent, lingering aftertaste.
June 25, 2013 - Bloomberg
- In A Newly Released Video, Steve Jobs Shows Rare Modesty
In a never-before-seen clip, Steve Jobs admits that Apple’s legacy will be buried under future innovation. We disagree. Steve Jobs was known for hyperbole--using rhetoric like “magical” to sell us processors and pixels. For all of its snake oil aftertaste, the messaging ushered in an era and redefined a societal view of technology from a scary box to a creative and cool “bicycle for your mind ...
June 20, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- MatjaÅ¾ Kek in ESPN
I am really proud of my squad but, yes, there is some aftertaste of expectations not having been met,he said. "We were ahead of the US and we didn't overcome this pressure. There is pride and enthusiasm and maybe just a bit of...
- Georgiy Enverovich Mamedov in Calgary Herald
It won't undermine (our relations), but of course it leaves (a) certain aftertaste when somebody says that we witness again aggressive Russian behavior everywhere. It doesn't wash well with our politicians in Moscow,Mamedov told a press...
- Roy E. Disney in Los Angeles Times
Roy said in a 1989 interview that when he saw the finished film, "It was nowhere near as good as when Walt told it. I've seen it recently, and realize what a splendid piece of work it is. But there's still that funny little aftertaste of Walt's...