- r in a poignant or touching manner
- Appelfeld simply and affectingly bears witness, and in the end, his sole, muted voice is more effective than a choir and louder than a roar.
- To the story of how Orpheus journeys to Hades to bring back his dead wife, Gluck wrote music that flowed smoothly, affectingly and formed a whole with the text.
- He affectingly describes the harrowing days at the site, where a number of Domingo's relatives had been trapped on the building's sixth floor.
News & Articles
- Conversations on Serious Topics - H 2013
In Lithuania’s official Oscar submission, a documentarian offers children and teens a chance to share their insights and philosophies. Giedre Beinoriute , director of the documentary Conversations on Serious Topics and its offscreen interlocutor, takes kids seriously. For her affectingly straightforward film, she spoke with a dozen of them, tweens and teens from various backgrounds, and listened ...
Dec. 21, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter