- n a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an antipyretic
- I have Crohn's (diagnosed in 2004; prior to this I was healthy, active, and rarely took anything stronger than advil or otc cold medicine.
News & Articles
- NBA Finals 2013: LeBron, the Heat, and the champions we've always wanted
The Spurs are such a fitting foil for the Heat that it's a shame it took three seasons to see it. Young vs. old, free agent extravaganza vs. savvy drafting, sunglasses and Advil vs. small-town Texas life: there's no end to the contrasts, and it's a large part of what made this intoxicating television. There might always be selfish stars in the NBA, but despite Miami's bright light indulgence ...
June 21, 2013 - SB Nation
- What's the Best Headache Medicine: Tylenol, Excedrin or Advil?
If your medicine cabinet is stocked with any kind of drug, it's likely some type of over-the-counter headache relief product such as Advil, Aleve, Excedrin or Tylenol - or maybe all of the above. While each claims to relieve throbbing pain that prevents you from focusing at work or enjoying time with your kids, pharmacists say some brands may be better suited for getting you back to your desk or ...
June 20, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News
- US News and World Report and Pharmacy Times Survey: Advil®, Centrum® and Robitussin® are #1 Pharmacist Recommended
MADISON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NYSE: PFE) - U.S. News & World Report and Pharmacy Times, this week, published rankings of the Top Recommended Health Products, and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (PCH) received top honors based on a recent survey of pharmacists across the U.S. The survey rankings showed Advil®, Centrum® and Robitussin® as the number one pharmacist recommended in each of their ...
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire
- Dontrelle Willis in USA Today
I thought initially I blew it out, but that's not the case,Willis said. "I'm able to put pressure on it now. As long as they give me a lot of Advil, I can go back out there."
- Stephen Jackson in USA Today
I'm feeling okay. I've been trying to keep under the radar, trying to get through this groin situation I have but I should be okay. My groin has been tight on me, I'm trying to take a little Advil (painkillers) to run through the pain. I've got to... Tyson Gay http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Gay&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGKe037gjlx1Qizf3wGwPoDnhL5nw AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jyWK6gxiramwWMLGlCyQAbZISgyQ&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEuCrASRB7r54Qmik4-AEYTjG6J9A Jul 25, 2009
1619 2246 advil I couldn't even break a sweat because I was in so much pain," Jackson said of Saturday's game, in which he was held to eight points on 3 of 12 shooting. "I took some Advil, nothing worked. I was just hurting out there. I was trying to fight...