- n the accumulation of molecules of a gas to form a thin film on the surface of a solid
- He is a chemist who has made a thoroughgoing study of gas adsorption and of catalysts.
- By adsorption (sticking of moisture to the surface), silica gel can hold half its own weight in water without swelling, caking or developing a visible sweat.
- Isolating the active substance, a polysaccharide, in ten of the 28 varieties of seaweed, the scientists discovered that this substance acts by blocking the viral adsorption point .
News & Articles
- Air Products Extends PRISM® Hydrogen Generator Product Line to Provide Increased ...
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. -- Air Products (NYSE:APD) has extended its PRISM(®) Hydrogen Generator product line for on-site gas production to supply requirements greater than 4,500 normal cubic meters per hour (4.1 million standard cubic feet per day). By combining the company's proprietary reformer technology with its hydrogen pressure swing adsorption capabilities, Air Products' PRISM Hydrogen ...
July 3, 2013 - ThomasNet