- r with adoration
he looked at his wife adoringly
- Because women would adoringly (or pseudo adoringly) mirror men to themselves at twice their real stature and worth (thinks Woolf), the men, thus encouraged, felt wonderful and set .
- You're attacking her based on her yearbook quote?"-It must be safe now for students to post, adoringly, quotes from Hitler, William Ayers, Osama bin Laden, Jeremiah Wright, Ted .
- As she struts and belts her way to the fin ish, with crowds cheering and the cam era gazing on adoringly, one may not be able to help thinking: If only she had said no one more .
- Barack Obama in ABC News (blog)
Opening up her remarks before the president Mrs. Obama commented that she loves speaking first before her husband, "I get to speak first while he stands and watches. I love this. Look at me adoringly. "
- Howard Dean in Boston Globe (registration)
I also want to thank Judy for at least promoting the debate that's needed to happen in this country for a long time, about whether a woman needs to gaze adoringly at her husband or follow her own career,Dean said.