adobo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish; served with rice
- Tired of white tablecloths? Try rabbit adobo in a stranger's home.
- And don't miss the Filipino-fusion creations, such as pasta sauces in flavors such as mussel adobo and creamy shiitake pesto.
- But dog meat is also roasted, stewed in the sour juice of the sampaloc fruit, or served adobo style that is, with soy sauce and vinegar.
News & Articles
- Be Our Guest with Adobo Grill
Adobo Grill offers this week’s dining deal. Get a $50 gift card for just $25 ! …
June 7, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis
- Julio Iglesias in Manila Bulletin
I know good adobo, pancit, and lumpia when I taste them,said Julio with a smile before performing with the country's megastar Sharon Cuneta.