- n a colorless liquid unsaturated nitrile made from propene
- One of the newest entries used for many of the bright, nearly indestructible, solid-color piecesis ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene), from which football helmets are also .
- Perbunan is made with acrylonitrile but the formulas of the others have not been published.
- According to local merchants, the price of a ton of ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene), a common ingredient in hard-plastic products, has virtually doubled since March.
News & Articles
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price ...
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Research and Markets: Acrylonitrile Industry Outlook in Canada to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Acrylonitrile Industry Outlook in Canada to 2016 - Market
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- New Acrylonitrile (ACN) Market Monthly Monitoring Service Offered by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd
Currently, the acrylonitrile industry continues to recover from the recession. In 2008, the global capacity utilization rate was around 77 percent, while it stands at about 87 percent.
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance