achievability : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of being achievable
- Instead, we debate far weightier issues: fundamentalist terrorism, Canada's military role, the achievability of military goals.
- John Dunn in PR Newswire (press release)
Mr. Dunn noted, "We have set ambitious new goals that combine a proper mix of aggressiveness and achievability, which we believe will continue to generate attractive returns for our shareholders. We expect to reach these goals by maintaining our...
- Peter Diamandis in New York Times
We have to find the intersection of audacity and achievability,Mr. Diamandis says.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn in Washington Times
Even before the price increases, there was already doubt about the achievability of the MDGs and whether we were on a path to meet them,Mr. Strauss-Kahn told reporters last week. "But now the problem is much more important and the ability...