- n an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- The donkey must not be abandoned, for upon his back the Democratic hosts ascend the steep acclivity to power, or, to change the figure of speech, he is the pons asinorum over.
- It is situated close to the border of the plain, on an eminence at the top of a steep acclivity between two considerable hills.
- As he looked back at the events, he realized that he was now on the treacherous acclivity of corruption.
News & Articles
- Acclivity Announces the Release of AccountEdge 2014
Acclivity, a leader in small business accounting software, today announced the launch of AccountEdge 2014, its premium small business accounting software for Mac and Windows used by over 100,00 small businesses around the world. (PRWeb December 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11427462.htm
Dec. 18, 2013 - PRWeb