- a present in great quantity
an abundant supply of water
- Science Comedian Brian Malow discovers that the second most abundant element in the universe has become rare on Earth.
- There's no need to fret about getting the mud out of your hair, either: showers at minimal cost are abundant, as are lockers that can be used to store a fresh set of clothes.
- In a few not-too-dry, not-too-wet, not-too-warm regions--central California is one--it is possible to find abundant organic produce grown locally.
News & Articles
- YPSILANTI: Permaculture group encourages urban food forestry
YPSILANTI — Several Ypsilanti area residents have taken on the task of transforming backyards, side lots and open fields into abundant, sustainable food forests. The group, called Abundant Michigan, Permaculture Ypsilanti, hosts several workdays each month to plant fruit trees and spread knowledge about permaculture throughout the community.
June 16, 2013 - Ypsilanti Courier
- Help us follow the dirty money, Guinea asks G8
By Clara Ferreira-Marques LONDON (Reuters) - Guinea, one of Africa's poorest nations despite abundant natural resources, has urged the G8 to back its battle with corruption by helping trace shell companies used to hide crooked deals and track dirty money flows. The resulting increased prosperity, President Alpha Conde said, would help stem growing radicalism in a region already threatened by ...
June 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Awards almost as abundant as quilts
The list of awards made at the Strawberry Patchers 17th Annual Quilt Show looks almost as abundant as the entries.
June 14, 2013 - Payson Roundup
- President Bush in Malaysia Sun
We will always remember his wry sense of humor and abundant goodness. We will also remember he was lots of fun,Bush said.
- Casey Cagle in Guardian Unlimited
You can see that if we can just manage the rainfall and utilize that and make sure that we have abundant storage for it, we can take care of our needs well into the future,said Cagle, a Republican from Gainesville, the largest city on Lake...
- John McCain in FOXNews
There is abundant (oil) resources in the view of the people who are in the business that could be exploited in a matter of months,McCain said during a brief statement to reporters in front of an oil pumping unit in a field owned by the San...