abel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829)
- n (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man; Abel was killed by Cain
News & Articles
- Buffett Deputies Abel, Britt Join Heinz Board After Swann
Gregory Abel and Tracy Britt, two of Warren Buffett’s deputies who have been adding responsibilities at Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A) , were selected by the billionaire to join him as directors of HJ Heinz Co.
June 21, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Abel Lui, other sovereignty activists appear in court
Three sovereignty activists who were arrested on April 5 near the King Kamehameha the Great statue on the Hilo Bayfront were in Hilo District Court on Wednesday. Judge Barbara Takase delayed hearings for Abel Simeona Lui, Simbralynn Kanakaole and Kittrena Morgan until July 24 at 1:30 p.m. All have pleaded not guilty to illegal camping at their “Kanaka Garden” near the statue of the Hawaiian ...
June 20, 2013 - West Hawaii Today
- Abel/Noser Announces that 2013 Transition Management Revenue has Surpassed 2012
NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Abel/Noser Corp. transition management service has been growing rapidly, having already surpassed total 2012 activity. With several large players recently exiting ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tiger Wood in AZ Central.com
When they asked me, do you know what you're doing?' I said, 'No,' Abel said. When I was stepping up to it, they mentioned it. They said, This is his putt.' His putt probably broke another two inches more than what mine did,Woods said....
- Gareth Southgate in CNN International
We have been unable to give Abel the terms he was looking for so he has decided to move on for a new opportunity,manager Gareth Southgate said. "I am disappointed but I'd like to thank him for his contribution to the club. He always did...