abductor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who unlawfully seizes and detains a victim (usually for ransom)
- n a muscle that draws a body part away from the median line
- Her abductor, investigators said, raped her and fathered two children with her, the first when Jaycee was about 14.
- She assisted her alleged abductor, Phillip Garrido, with his home business, sorting out orders by phone or e-mail.
- Searchers, who suspected this time that the abductor was Bicycle Bill, combed the area for five days without finding a trace of man or girl.
News & Articles
- Missing infant and 14-year-old abductor have been located
Birmingham Police have confirmed that missing infant De'Anthony Kelly and his abductor, Dor'Sayde Gathright were located in Dallas, Texas Tuesday night, and were taken into custody without incident.
June 19, 2013 - WLBT 3 Jackson
- Missing infant, teen abductor found in Texas
Birmingham Police confirmed that missing infant De'Anthony Dejuan Kelly and his abductor, Dor'Sayde Gathright were located in Dallas, Texas on Tuesday night, according to WLBT.
June 19, 2013 - The Clarion-Ledger
- 12-year-old Speaks Out About Escaping Abductor
DAYTON, Iowa —Twelve-year-old Dezi Hughes spoke with KCCI-TV in Des Moines about escaping her abductor -- the same man who allegedly kidnapped and killed her friend.
June 18, 2013 - KCRG-TV9 Cedar Rapids
- Sam Allardyce in ITV.com
Allardyce said: "He has a 3cm tear in his abductor muscle and will see a specialist on Thursday to decide whether he will need a hernia operation or not. He will decide when he sees the specialists whether he needs the hernia operation or not."
- Rafael Benitez in Times Online
Alonso has suffered the same injury again, the metatarsal, he felt something go in his foot,Benitez said. "Torres also has a similar injury, a problem with an abductor muscle." "Maybe he is not as bad as before. But he could not...