- n a university in Connecticut
- n English philanthropist who made contributions to a college in Connecticut that was renamed in his honor (1649-1721)
- Richard Levin in WCBS-TV New York
Yale President Richard Levin called Le "a model student for the Yale of the 21st century - a child of immigrants, raised in America, bright, accomplished, ambitious and disciplined, yet caring, loving and spontaneous."
- Clarence Thomas in Guardian Unlimited
I learned the hard way that a law degree from Yale meant one thing for white graduates and another for blacks, no matter how much any one denied it,Thomas writes. "I'd graduated from one of America's top law schools, but racial preference...
- Kellie Martin in AceShowbiz (blog)
Martin says, "I would tell Miley to go to college. I really think that saved me...... I went to Yale. It's really, really important to get an education because when all of this is gone, then at least you have your education. Then you can do whatever...