- n United States lexicographer who was accused of plagiarism by Noah Webster (1784-1865)
- n an industrial and university city in central Massachusetts to the west of Boston
- n a cathedral city in west central England on the River Severn
- Graeme Smith in Sportinglife.com
Smith said: "I've had a bit of a back problem. I picked it up during the game at Worcester and it has been niggling me a bit. I don't know if I got it when batting during the first innings at New Road but it was just something I felt one morning...
- Mario Lemieux in San Francisco Chronicle
I would like to thank Wayne Thomas and the Worcester Sharks for the opportunity to show I can still play this game at a high level,Lemieux said. "I look forward to meeting my new teammates and helping Worcester on the ice."
- Paul Haggis in Guardian Unlimited
There is healthy competition for places in our starting line-up at present and the strong performance by the England Lions against Australia at Worcester demonstrated that we are starting to develop a larger squad of players who can compete... Geoff Miller http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Miller&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFViBDc1NmvW-WoVbm4QnEKsgVCtg BBC Sport http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/8134166.stm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFoAkI0IOaT_8bmaXpNjS4ekptl2g Jul 4, 2009
111021 145761 word-of-mouth I guess this time, we're hoping for good word-of-mouth while we're there and a good launch," Haggis said. "It'll go out on a few screens, then we'll hope that it slowly builds. So, yeah, good word-of-mouth at the start will help."