- n tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar
- n a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture
- v make lacework by knotting or looping
- Throughout his 21-day trial for high treason and insurrection, former Dictator George Papadopoulos acted as if he still considered himself the most powerful man in Greece.
- "The mag's publisher Carey Exton says he thinks many tattooed people are for Clinton because she 'tells it like it is.
- Soon that tat-tat-tat-too was heard all over Europe.
News & Articles
- TAT Technologies Announces Postponement of Shareholders' Meeting Scheduled for July 23, 2013
GEDERA, Israel, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TAT Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: TATT), a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, today ...
June 27, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- TAT Technologies Reports that the Receiver Announced that the Wining Proposal to Acquire TAT's Shares Was Received ...
GEDERA, Israel, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TAT Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: TATT - News), a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, ...
June 24, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- tat - Hibbing Daily Tribune: Home
Tat Romero (center) and his Iron Range Wolfpack team will be taking part in a CFX 46 card to be held Saturday, June 29, at the Hibbing Memorial Arena. Romero’s stable of fighters includes, from left, Corey Sanderson, Kyle Jacobson, Jon Bird, Shane Jones, Romero, Jared Zahalka, Mike Jue, Mike Hardy and Chris Trboyevich.
June 23, 2013 - Hibbing Daily Tribune
- Barack Obama in Inquirer.net
I don't want the campaign at this stage to degenerate into so much tit-for-tat, back-and-forth, that we lose sight of why all of us are doing this,Obama told reporters, according to the New York Times.
- Ehud Olmert in ABC Online
We will not agree to return to the old rules of the game and we will act according to new rules that will guarantee that we are not dragged into an incessant tit-for-tat war that will not allow normal life in the south of the country,Mr...
- Nick Clegg in San Francisco Chronicle
I don't think we're going to reach a solution to stopping the release of oil into the ocean any quicker by allowing this to spiral into a tit-for-tat political, diplomatic spat,Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg said yesterday in Madrid.