- n United States golfer known for the graceful arc of his swing (1912-2002)
News & Articles
- N.J. Pro Guldahl was on top of the world from 1936 to 1940, but it all fell apart
Ben Hogan, Jimmy Demaret and Byron Nelson called him the greatest golfer in the world in the late 1930s, and his name wasn't Jones, Sarazen, Snead or Armour.
June 12, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Around Here for June 9
• Members of the Phi Beta Lambda organization at Snead State Community College excelled at competitions held during the state conference in Birmingham.
June 8, 2013 - The Gadsden Times
- Tiger Woods vs. Sam Snead: When 7882
Spoiler Alert: After some investigating, Sports Illustrated's Gary Van Sickle and Sal Johnson have determined that the PGA Tour has its all-time wins list all wrong. In fact, Tiger Woods has already passed Sam Snead as the all-time leader in Tour victories.
June 7, 2013 - Golf Magazine
- Curtis Strange in Independent Online
This is my finest day and my greatest honour,Strange said. "I understand that you will never confuse my record with Hogan, Nelson, Snead or Nicklaus. I understand I won't be in the starting rotation on this team, but I will be on the team....