- n title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran
- But his cancer could be curedGod willing, reports of the deposed shah's affliction with cancer are true.
News & Articles
- Domain Associates Announces Promotion of Nimesh Shah to Partner
PRINCETON, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Domain Associates, a U.S. venture capital firm investing in breakthrough life sciences technologies, announced today that Nimesh Shah has been ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Gawker Media Greenlights Defamer Reboot; Ankled Exec to Helm
Does anyone remember Beejoli Shah? She was the former GENERATE media employee whose toes were once slurped by director Quentin Tarantino after the two met at a party in The Hills a couple of years ago . The reason some of you may know this is because Beejoli sent a graphic play-by-play of the toe-coital encounter in an email to 15 of her closest CC's, including visual evidence of her nuzzling in ...
June 11, 2013 - Deadspin
- BlackBerry Q10 pricing and app fragmentation could leave it dead in the water
BlackBerry is expecting big things from its QWERTY-equipped BlackBerry Q10 smartphone. Not everyone is optimistic about the handset’s future, however. Strategy Analytics analyst Neil Shah noted that the Q10 brings fragmentation to the BlackBerry platform “in terms of applications development and availability of apps across different form-factors.” The analyst explained that developers are forced ...
June 11, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Geoff Miller in SkySports
Miller added: "Our decision to pick Owais Shah was based on the fact that he is an excellent player of spin who played a superb innings in India on his Test debut two years ago. It's a further opportunity for him to build on his success with the...