- n the title of the ancient Egyptian kings
- The pharaoh later married another of the Hittite king's daughters, whose name is unknown.
- An astonishing excavation last week uncovered a burial place that may hold 50 sons of Ramesses II, ancient Egypt's most powerful pharaoh, and the man, many believe, who let Moses .
- A majestic head, which had broken off, lay on the seafloor amid the sand and weed a few meters away, along with the pharaoh's double crown.
News & Articles
- How’s About All This Weather
As a lightweight granite scribe for “The Thonis Express”— a multi award-winning paper — although one would have thought submitting several dozen additional “Our Town” entries would have provided The Great and Worthy Pharaoh (who happens to be a reeeeally NICE guy — in a Matt Lauer should you catch him on a good day [...]
June 22, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- Tea party group to Sen. Mike Ellis: Set our children free!
A tea party billboard compares the Senate president to an oppressive Egyptian pharaoh.
June 18, 2013 - The Capital Times
- Travi$ Scott Releases 'Upper Echelon' Video with 2 Chainz, T.I.
Filed under: Hip-Hop , Hip-Hop News , Hip-Hop Videos Travi$ Scott released a new video yesterday for a track called 'Upper Echelon,' which appears on his recently released project, 'Owl Pharaoh.' The eerie visual shows what appears to be a mysterious cult hanging out in a forest. Travi$ ends up confronting T.I. in the wooded area, and the resulting conflict results in trees going ablaze.
June 17, 2013 - The Boombox
- Andrew Lloyd Webber in Reuters
Joseph started in schools and I am looking for a great school choir,Lloyd Webber said. "We need a smashing girl, a great boy and, of course, a pharaoh/Elvis"
- Pascal Couchepin in Times Online
Pascal Couchepin told Bilan, the Swiss magazine: "I'm outraged that Marcel Ospel has earned Pharaoh-like salaries for four to five years and that when the bank wobbles, he can keep it all."
- Gennady Zyuganov in Reuters South Africa
He (President Vladimir Putin) has more power today than the Pharaoh of Egypt, the Tsar, and the Soviet Union's General Secretary combined,veteran Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov told a party congress on the outskirts of Moscow.