- n a chaplain in one of the military services
- n `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre' is frequently used in the military
- Jurez and its outskirts are dotted with enormous new plants, but these are not your padre's maquiladoras: some look like Italianate palaces (Johnson Johnson) or works of modern .
News & Articles
- Performance to honor heroes
VINELAND – The St. Padre Pio Players will present “Saluting Our Heroes” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at St. Mary School, 735 Union Road. The performance will include Broadway and patriotic songs, plus a tribute to military, police, fire, Scouts and baseball.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Journal
- Corpus Christi auto shop burglarized, police say
An auto shop was found burglarized late Tuesday when Corpus Christi police responded to an alarm in the 6200 block of South Padre Island Drive
June 12, 2013 - Corpus Christi Caller-Times
- Water Safety Expert Testifies in Laura Day Trial
According to a water safety expert who testified for the state on Tuesday, there was no way Laura Day could have spotted six-year old Taylor Syring in trouble on the day he drowned on Padre Island.
June 11, 2013 - KIII Corpus Christi