- n the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle; approximately equal to 3.14159265358979323846...
- n someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- n the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
- n the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- n an antiviral drug used against HIV; interrupts HIV replication by binding and blocking HIV protease; often used in combination with other drugs
News & Articles
- Lozano addresses Beta Pi
State Rep. J.M. Lozano, District 43, was the keynote speaker at a Beta Pi Chapter meeting held at the Alicia Salinas Alice Public Library. Rep. Lozano stressed there was good news and developments in
June 17, 2013 - Alice Echo-News Journal
- Onion Pi — Make a Raspberry Pi Into a Anonymizing Tor Proxy
coop0030 writes "Feel like someone is snooping on you? Browse anonymously anywhere you go with the Onion Pi Tor proxy. This is fun weekend project from Adafruit that uses a Raspberry Pi, a USB WiFi adapter and Ethernet cable to create a small, low-power and portable privacy Pi." Read more of this story at Slashdot.
June 14, 2013 - Slashdot
- Raspberry Pi-powered handheld console takes shape on The Ben Heck Show
In part two of The Ben Heck Show, master modder Ben Heckendorn shows you how to 3D-print your own case and put your Raspberry Pi portable gamer together with lots of wires and a hot glue gun.
June 14, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Kristen Stewart in Monsters and Critics.com
Speaking to People magazine at the premiere of the film, she said: "I feel like my feet are really pi**ed off at me, just because of the shoes. That's been the biggest problem.'"
- Shane Warne in Sunday Times.au
So I just found that Star magazine wrote some story about a 2 MILLION dollar wedding we are supposed to be having, and that's where it came from. Sooooo if you were pi--ed at me for not inviting you or even telling you, don't blame me, there's... Joel Madden http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Madden&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEGEGOvsC0AaoHhlEJm55guT23-_g The Gossip Girls (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/nicole-richie-and-joel-madden-cheer-on-lakers-204533/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGfWN45BpyC32vSFDmN_ZNMqO-Yyw Jun 16, 2008
74347 99942 pi I absolutely loved doing the ads," Warne said. "It took a couple of hours to get made up for each character, but it was a load of fun. I felt really comfortable dressing up as my father. I felt like I was Tom Selleck, Magnum PI or someone."