- n a member of the Siouan people who constituted a division of the Teton Sioux and who formerly inhabited the Black Hills of western South Dakota
- n a Siouan language spoken by the Oglala
News & Articles
- Oglala Sioux leader: Protests will continue
The president of the Oglala Sioux Tribe in South Dakota said his recent arrest during a protest against alcohol sales in the Nebraska border town of Whiteclay won't deter him from voicing his disapproval of the possibility of allowing alcohol on the dry P
June 21, 2013 - The Argus Leader
- Oglala Sioux Tribe President Arrested in Nebraska
The president of the Oglala Sioux Tribe has been arrested during a protest of alcohol sales in Nebraska, on the border of South Dakota's Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
June 17, 2013 - KOLN Lincoln
- Oglala Sioux president arrested in Whiteclay
The Sheridan County Sheriff’s office arrested Oglala Sioux Tribe President Bryan Brewer Monday morning in Whiteclay during a protest outside a beer store.
June 17, 2013 - Rapid City Journal
- Glenn in Rabble.ca
Glenn explains: "There is unification and solidarity here of all the Great Sioux Nations, local communities and many other interested parties. There are the Ihanktonwan, Rosebud Sioux, Oglala Sioux, Sisseton Wahpeton Sioux, Lower Brule Sioux, Santee...