- n the second day of the week; the first working day
- n a member of a Buddhist people living in Myanmar and adjacent parts of Thailand
- n the Mon-Khmer language spoken by the Mon
- He'd hate the music, but Mozart would probably recognize the cultural parallels between his work and this 'pocket monster' extravaganza.
- Charles Platiau Reuters The renewed approbation must seem refreshing to the 77-year-old ex-president, who has spent the past 23 months watching his successor and long-time .
- Sarah: How a Hockey Mon Turned Alaska's Political Establishment Upside Down.
- Andy Roddick in Wimbledon
I think the crowd's going to be electric,Roddick says. "I think it's going to be a great atmosphere, and one that I can certainly appreciate, even if it's not for me. I'm just going pretend that when they say 'C'mon, Andy', that they mean...
- Devean George in SI.com
Word George blocked the trade apparently spread throughout the arena because George said he heard fans hollering things like, "C'mon, what are you doing?"
- Vin Scully in International Herald Tribune
After being given a long ovation, Scully told the fans: "Aw c'mon. It's only me."