- n a native or inhabitant of Malta
- n the national language of the Republic of Malta; a Semitic language derived from Arabic but with many loan words from Italian, Spanish, and Norman-French
- n a term applied indiscriminately in the United States to any short-haired bluish-grey cat
- n breed of toy dogs having a long straight silky white coat
- a of or relating to the island or republic of Malta or its inhabitants
News & Articles
- Maracle Co. pleads guilty in explosive-waste dumping case
Nothing ever blew up as a result of the illegal sewer discharges in Webster by Maracle Industrial Finishing Co., but the general manager, John Maltese, faces up to six months in prison and both he and the company will be fined.
June 6, 2013 - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Carmen Electra in China Daily
Carmen said: "For now, we have Daisy, a Yorkshire Terrier, Keiko, a Pomeranian, and Roxy, a Maltese. We are very happy!"
- Thomas Hammarberg in Reuters South Africa
My office ...... would hereby urge the Maltese authorities to soften their stance on providing assistance to irregular migrants whose lives are in danger,the Council of Europe's human rights commissioner Thomas Hammarberg said.
- Christopher Isherwood in NewsBlaze
I am very happy to confirm Riccardo's partecipation in my annual appointment with the Maltese audience. Riccardo Cocciante is one of Italy's top selling artists and I have the greatest respect for his work. Both Riccardo's and Dionne's... Joseph Calleja http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Calleja&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDW2JlSBGBl6cnsWwgJEbz5kGe-g Times of Malta http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100702/local/riccardo-cocciante-to-perform-during-calleja-concert&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_hCWifHO0R903u-UlTjpQbGoutA Jul 2, 2010
60820 81239 malthus ...climate change fraud was global population reduction, on a mass scale: For over 200 years, since the days when the British East India Company paid Parson Thomas Malthus to write his Essay on the Principle of Population, the British...