- n a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- n the Malay language spoken in Malaysia
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia
News & Articles
- Malaysia's June 1-15 palm oil exports up 15.7 pct -SGS
(Adds table) KUALA LUMPUR, June 17 (Reuters) - Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for June 1-15 rose 15.7 percent to 707,148 tonnes, compared with 611,277 tonnes shipped during May 1-15, cargo surveyor ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- VEGOILS-Market factors to watch June 17
KUALA LUMPUR, June 17 (Reuters) - The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets. FUNDAMENTALS * Malaysian palm oil futures ended higher on Friday ...
June 16, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Malaysian Air to Add A380 Jets to Aid Turnaround: Southeast Asia
Malaysian Airline System Bhd. plans to add more Airbus SAS superjumbos to its fleet as modern, fuel- efficient aircraft will assist a turnaround from two consecutive years of losses.
June 11, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor in International Herald Tribune
I feel great. I just can't wait to go up for the Malaysian people,Shukor told reporters as he boarded a bus to take him to the launch pad.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Khabrein.info
Mukherjee noted that India has friendly relations with Malaysia and was in "touch with Malaysian authorities in the related matter.
- Beck in AFP
We have repeatedly raised with Malaysian authorities our belief that citizens of any country should be allowed to peacefully assemble and express their views,department spokeswoman Nancy Beck told AFP.