Legionnaire : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of the American Legion
- n a soldier who is a member of a legion (especially the French Foreign Legion)
- When the relieving party arrived not a legionnaire remained.
- Said a German legionnaire: "Of 400 men in my squad when we left Dienbienphu .
- This foreign legionnaire's left arm was amputated on the battlefield at Dienbienphu.
News & Articles
- Legionnaires, Auxiliary of Unit 120 man poppy stations at Fort Lee
The American Legion Auxiliary Unit 120 held its annual poppy drive on May 4. The Auxiliary and Legionnaires were posted at various locations on base to include the Post Exchange, PXtra, and Service Station to collect donations. According to an emailed
June 12, 2013 - The Petersburg Progress-Index