- n a member of the people of Kashmir
- n the official state language of Kashmir
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Kashmir or its people or culture
News & Articles
- Kashmir's Rasool makes India's cricket squad
Parvez Rasool on Friday became the first Kashmiri cricketer to be selected for India after he was named for a limited-overs series against Zimbabwe later this month.
July 5, 2013 - Fox News
- Imran Khan in Telegraph.co.uk
Pakistan had a traumatic birth because the British left in such haste,Khan says in a low and measured voice. "Most of us blamed Mountbatten. He rushed it. As a result, the Kashmiri question wasn't resolved and there has been animosity with...
- Bipasha Basu in NDTV.com
When you think of a Kashmiri girl in our movies, what comes to mind is a fair-skinned, light-eyed girl. But I want to disprove that myth. The pre-conceived notions have to be overcome,Bipasha, whose performance in Bachna Ae Haseeno got her...
- Pervez Musharraf in Hindu
Musharraf said, "Pakistan stands in solidarity with our Kashmiri brothers and sisters and assures them of our full support in their just struggle for self-determination."