- n (Roman mythology) supreme god of Romans; counterpart of Greek Zeus
News & Articles
- Carmen 'Pat' Mendez Smith
Carmen "Pat" Mendez Smith, 86, of Marietta, passed away on Monday (July 1, 2013) at the Camden Clark Medical Center St. Joseph Campus. She was born on Friday, Aug. 13, 1926, in New York City, to the late Luis and Otilia (Jove) Mendez.
July 4, 2013 - The Marietta Times
- Non-invasive brain stimulation helps stroke patients gain prolonged language recovery
( The Journal of Visualized Experiments ) On July 2nd, JoVE will publish a video article showing the details of a technique developed by researchers to improve language function in stroke patients with chronic speech-language impairment.
July 2, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Dr. Richard Jove Joins VGTI Florida as the New Institute Director
The Vaccine & Gene Therapy Institute of Florida is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Jove, Ph.D., as the new director of the Institute. Dr. Jove wi
July 1, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ann Curry in Mail Tribune
We'll have a big wake on Saturday. And by Jove, we're gonna dance. My dad loved to dance,Ann Curry said.
- Ray Alan in Telegraph.co.uk
I saw this chap sitting at a ringside table,Alan recalled, "dinner suit on, delightful young lady with him, and there he was patting her knee and pouring her champagne and saying: 'By Jove, you lovely thing, oh you lovely little thing.'...
- Anthony Trollope in Telegraph.co.uk
Trollope remembers the headmaster, a Dr Butler, stopping him to ask "with all the clouds of Jove upon his brow and all the thunder in his voice, whether it was possible that Harrow School was disgraced by so disreputably dirty a little boy as I!"