- n a plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots
- n Yemen-based terrorist group that supports al-Qaeda's goals; seeks to overthrow the Yemeni government and eliminate United States interests; responsible for bombings and kidnappings and killing western tourists in Yemen
News & Articles
- Cars you didn't know about
The Mercedes-Benz F 300 Life-Jet Originally shown back in 1997 at the 57th Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA), the Life-Jet had an active tilt control system - the front wheels and body of the two-seater lean into the bend when cornering. This meant the F 300 Life-Jet combined cornering speeds comparable with those of a motor cycle with maximum standards of active safety. The tilt control ...
June 9, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Friendly competition among local artists
Three IAA Presidents and “Best of Show” winners will face off at Independence Art Association’s 38th Annual Member Art Show, June 4-28, at Vivilore, at 10815 Winner Road in the Englewood Arts District. Current IAA President, Pat Pummill Betteridge and former IAA Presidents, Emory Dillon and Sina Ryburn, are all winners of the distinguished “Best of Show“ award.
June 8, 2013 - The Examiner
- Dieter Zetsche in Reuters
Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chief Executive of Daimler AG, emphasized that "in the run-up to the IAA you could sometimes hear people say that the automobile industry had nothing to celebrate this year. If we look around at this fair, we have every reason to...
- James Laurinaitis in WJZ
You can't tell me it isn't taxing on a D-3 or IAA player,linebacker James Laurinaitis said.
- Matthias Wissmann in Earthtimes.org
The IAA will showcase ideas on how fuel efficiency can be improved in new cars thus reducing carbon dioxide emissions,the chairman of the German automobile association (VDA) Matthias Wissmann said in the run-up to the show.