- n Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran; his invasion of Kuwait led to the Gulf War (born in 1937)
- n king of Jordan credited with creating stability at home and seeking peace with Israel (1935-1999)
News & Articles
- Iranian Dissident Camp Comes Under Mortar Fire In Iraq
The Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) Iranian exile group sheltering in Iraq says at least one person has been killed after its camp outside Baghdad came under mortar fire. The MKO is the militant wing of a Paris-based Iranian opposition group that opposes Iran's current government and fought alongside Saddam Hussein's forces in the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s.
June 15, 2013 - Payvand Iran News
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and King Hussein Cancer Center sign a Memorandum of Understanding
TORONTO, June 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Today, the University Health Network's (UHN) Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (PM) and the King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), Amman, Jordan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Letter to the editor: Obama an alien destroying US with Marxist Mafia of Commissars
Listen up, President Barack Hussein Obama, you are the most dangerous individual in the United States.
June 13, 2013 - Bristol Herald Courier
- President Bush in USA Today
Bringing Saddam Hussein to justice will not end the violence in Iraq, but it is an important milestone on Iraq's course to becoming a democracy that can govern, sustain and defend itself, and be an ally in the war on terror,Bush said.