GABA : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an amino acid that is found in the central nervous system; acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter
- But gaba was also similar to the Akkadian word gabba, meaning all.
- ON THE HORIZON Researchers are exploring two related molecules, gaba and glutamate, that are responsible for 90% of chemical signaling in the brain.
News & Articles
- Diamyd Medical AB: Diamyd Expands Its Scientific Advisory Board
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Diamyd Medical (STO:DMYD-B) recently acquired exclusive rights relating to the therapeutic use of GABA for the treatment of diabetes and other inflammation-related conditions. The Company is now expanding its Scientific and Medical Advisory Board with three internationally leading experts on GABA and diabetes: Dr. Bryndis Birnir, Dr. Brooke Ligon, and ...
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire
- Ruby in Science Daily (press release)
What I thought was happening was that our animals were having chronically high levels of GABA because they had lost their circadian rhythm,Ruby said. "So instead of rhythmic GABA, it is just constant GABA output."
- Poncho Sanchez in Pasadena Star-News
That's when I actually got to meet those guys and I told Emilio Castillo, the tenor sax player and leader (of Tower of Power), that we should do something together,said Sanchez. "Then one day recently I got a call from Hal Gaba, the owner...
- Ghulam Muhammad in Daily Times
Pharmaceutical firms have threes main dealers, KPL, Gaba and Medicore. These three dealers supply alcohol to small medicine dealers in poor residential colonies such as Azam Basti, Orangi Town, New Karachi, Mehmoodabad and others,Pakistan...