- n United States jurist and chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1833-1910)
- n United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983)
- n a workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
- a containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- s constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
- s complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- s filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- a (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- s having the normally expected amount
- s being at a peak or culminating point
- s having ample fabric
News & Articles
- H.B. Fuller Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Second Quarter 2013 Results
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that it will issue its second quarter earnings release, after the market close, on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 and host an investor conference ...
June 21, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Lexam VG Gold Files NI 43-101 Technical Report on Buffalo Ankerite, Davidson Tisdale, Fuller and Paymaster Properties
Lexam VG Gold Inc. announces that the technical report titled "TECHNICAL REPORT AND UPDATED RESOURCE ESTIMATE ON THE BUFFALO ANKERITE, FULLER, PAYMASTER, AND DAVIDSON TISDALE GOLD DEPOSITS - PORCUPINE ...
June 21, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Simon Fuller moves into kids' programming with 'The Meeps'
“American Idol” creator Simon Fuller is singing a new tune – just for children.
June 19, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- David Stern in USA Today
We were asked by the government not to comment about the investigation, but in light of the widespread press coverage and the naming of the referee, Tim Donaghy, we consider it appropriate to make a fuller statement,Stern said late Friday....
- Jimmy Carter in Edmonton Sun
He used his remarkable gifts as an entrepreneur for the benefit of millions of needy people around the world by providing them with decent housing,Carter said in a statement. "As the founder of Habitat for Humanity and later the Fuller...
- Harry Reid in AFP
Because of Ted Kennedy, more young children could afford to become healthy. More young adults could afford to become students. More of our oldest citizens and our poorest citizens could get the care they need to live longer, fuller lives,Reid...