- n a very small circular shape
draw lines between the dots
- n the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- n the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- n street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- v scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- v distribute loosely
- v make a dot or dots
- v mark with a dot
dot your `i's
- Suddenly, a little white dot hovering in the center of the screen comes to life.
- She was nameless and faceless, just a blue dot, gray smudge or white circle on TV screens.
- If the microscopic dot is a human being with full human rights, the answer is easy: no stem-cell research.
News & Articles
- DeMarrais: New Green Dot scam
Green Dot cards, convenient for consuemrs and crooks
June 12, 2013 - The Record
- Green Dot Acquires Wal-Mart's Cards
Green Dot Bank recently announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with GE Money Bank to acquire reloadable prepaid cards bearing the marks of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
June 11, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Green Dot Acquires Wal-Mart's Cards - Analyst Blog
Green Dot Bank, the subsidiary bank of Green Dot Corporation ( GDOT ), recently announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with GE Money Bank, a subsidiary of General
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Nick Saban in USA Today
Eventually, there were enough Indians in Edison to change the culture. At which point my townsfolk started calling the new Edisonians 'dot heads'. One kid I knew in high school drove down an Indian-dense street yelling for its residents to 'go home... Joel Stein http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Stein&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH6uH5ot4xMOU_6r7ZvRQagUyFfoQ Outlook http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.outlookindia.com/item.aspx%3F686854&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHnH-1VdVzFUoiORQJkCCLSKGPwzw Jul 7, 2010
29820 38559 dot I don't control what people say," Saban said. "I don't control what people put on dot-com or anything else. So I'm just telling you there's no significance, in my opinion, about this, about me, about any interest that I have in anything...
- Vladimir Putin in News 10NBC
Six months have passed and we believe that in some of these issues we can probably dot the I's and reach final agreement,Putin said.