- n the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
- So, many women question why they have to wait an additional two weeks to schedule a c-section if their baby is at term.
News & Articles
- Kim, Kanye Welcome Baby!
Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl, according to TMZ. Sources told TMZ both Kardashian, 31, and the baby are in good health. The baby was delivered via C-section Saturday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif.
June 15, 2013 - Fox News
- Preemie Mothers Start New Support Organization
WHEELING - Stephanie Cipriani's first glimpse of her twin boys Noah and Luca came from the side of a hospital gurney while she was still half asleep from her emergency C-section, her tiny little miracles hooked up to a dizzying array of tubes and...
June 11, 2013 - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register
- National survey finds moms face many physical and emotional challenges after birth; many have concerns about injury ...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What is life like after baby? 1,072 mothers reveal info on postpartum issues including: elective c-section, division of labor between mom and partner, depression, cost, birth center, breastfeeding.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Tori Spelling in People Magazine
I'm looking forward to returning to 90210 in a later episode,Spelling, 35, tells PEOPLE exclusively, "but I just had my baby three weeks ago via C-section. So right now I have to focus on recuperating, and my first priority is my family."
- Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth in Bosh
When The Real Housewives of New York City's Bethenny Frankel went on The View on June 10, she said she wants "a real career," not the kind Apprentice villain Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth has had. "When she got a tummy tuck with her C-section...
- Eric Chavez in The Argus
We're actually due on (March) 19th, but we're scheduled for a C-section on the 7th, so the baby will be here before that,Chavez said. "I anticipate going to Japan."