- n a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- n Babylonian god of the earth; one of the supreme triad including Anu and Ea; earlier identified with En-lil
- Amid all the images of rubble and heartbreak from Italy's worst earthquake in decades, the nation's nickname, bel paese (beautiful country), strikes a bittersweet chord.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: The ghosts of Poe and Bram Stoker breathe new life into an old bel canto war-horse.
- The essence of bel canto is making the vocally difficult sound delectable.
News & Articles
- Lark Shoes to expand at Bel Aire Plaza
Lark Shoes will relocate within Bel Aire Plaza next to Chico’s women’s clothing store. Lark Shoes first opened in the mall in 2011.
June 18, 2013 - Napa Valley Register
- Bel Marra Health Reports on New Research Linking Smoking to Chronic Back Pain
Bel Marra Health, who offers high-quality, specially formulated vitamins and nutritional supplements, reports on a new study revealing worsening back pain due to smoking. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/back-pain/belmarrahealth/prweb10834128.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bel Marra Health Reports on New Research Revealing Probiotic Aid in Antibiotic Side Effects
Bel Marra Health, who offers high-quality, specially formulated vitamins and nutritional supplements, reports on a new study revealing probiotics positive impact to help diarrhea caused by antibiotics. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/antibiotic-side-effects/belmarrahealth/prweb10829742.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jermain Defoe in Scottish Daily Record
He said: "The bel ief has always been there. At this level it's always going to be difficult. The top teams have all struggled. It's important to keep the spirit, which we have done and that showed."
- Warren Buffett in Reuters
The opportunity to partner with (Bel-Oro president) Dennis Ulrich, and his entire team, was one I couldn't pass up,Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway's chairman and chief executive officer, said in a statement. "They have done a remarkable job in...
- Prince Frederic von Anhalt in Contactmusic.com
Von Anhalt tells the National Enquirer, "We're mad as hell. We want our money back. We might be forced to sell our Bel Air home, cars, artwork and even our jewellery because of this sick man. This scam artist should be dragged through the streets...