- n a nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue; the major source of energy for cellular reactions
- Mental stress seems to make blood platelets release the chemical atp into the bloodstream, and atp produces blood clots, a major cause of heart attacks.
- The 23-year-old Thai shocked the tennis world at Wimbledon when he unseated former champion Andre Agassi, then continued a sizzling streak by winning his first atp (Association of .
- In 1993 he won the atp media excellence award.
News & Articles
- Federer's assault on ATP record book continues
LONDON, June 17 (UPI) -- Roger Federer continued his climb in the ATP record book with his win at the Gerry Weber Open.
June 17, 2013 - UPI
- Is ATP + HMB an ideal combination to create a ‘new and untapped category in sports’?
Supplements containing a combination of the leucine metabolite beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and adenosine-triphosphate (ATP) may boost lean body mass and strength, says a new study.
June 14, 2013 - Nutraingredients.com
- Bankruptcy: ATP, DIP Lenders At Odds Over Budget, Look For Path Forward
ATP Oil & Gas? DIP lenders say they have reached an impasse with the company?s management over a budget for, in the first instance, maintaining the company?s operations pending the closing of the DIP lenders? purchase of ATP?s Gulf of Mexico assets, and subsequently for the company?s post-closing wind-down, but despite escalating rhetoric on both sides, the extent to which the dispute at this ...
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- James Blake in International Herald Tribune
Congratulations to Kei on winning his first ATP title,Blake said. "I'm sure it will be one of many. He's been impressive all week. He has a very bright future."
- Ivan Ljubicic in 940 News
It was not good what Andy did. If you know something, you have to go to the ATP immediately, not wait 10 months and then speak out about what happened all that time ago,Ljubicic said.
- Nick Lane in Oneindia
Textbooks have it that life arose from organic soup and that the first cells grew by fermenting these organics to generate energy in the form of ATP. We provide a new perspective on why that old and familiar view won't work at all,said team...