Add to My List
- (adj) not sexually aroused or arousing
- One made it because he puts unsexy but important issues on the national agenda, another because his backroom negotiating turns conflict into consensus.
- Community colleges are deeply unsexy.
- It's something mundane and under the radar and totally unsexy: data.
- "The really important kind of freedom," said Wallace, "involves attention and awareness and discipline, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. That is...on Aug 13, 2009 By: David Foster Wallace Source: Telegraph.co.uk
- Stich, the 1991 men's singles champion, said: "Just play it back to the women. It sounds disgusting, ugly, unsexy!"on Jun 22, 2009 By: Michael Stich Source: Telegraph.co.uk
- "We are not a trading company," Kinder said in a March 2001 interview with The Daily Deal. "We are a midstream asset company: pipe, storage and terminals. It's an unsexy, dirty business. It's not rocket science."on May 31, 2006 By: Richard Kinder Source: International Herald Tribune