television set television set
- (n) an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
- This Alvarado, whose real name was Redondo Cain Dellosa, hauled on board a cardboard box containing a television set.
- His brilliant central perception was that puppets could throw away the Punch and Judy box that had confined them for centuries and let the television set be their stage.
- Davis messaged the ship by Navy radio to turn on a television set for Knight, then arranged with a TV station to broadcast a tape-recorded plea to the governor.
- This image provided by Cox Communications shows a program guide for television set-top boxes to make it easier to find programs available live or on demand. Itís an important development for cable TV companies, as they face criticisms for providing hundreds of channels that customers donít watch.on June 20, 2013 Source: The Norwalk Citizen
- Starting in August, Goodwill stores in Connecticut will longer accept your old hulking television sets.on June 19, 2013 Source: Eyewitness News 3 Hartford