respirator respirator /ˈrɛ spə ˌreɪ tər/
- (n) a breathing device for administering long-term artificial respiration
- (n) a protective mask with a filter; protects the face and lungs against poisonous gases
- Denver set up a wail for a respirator.
- Thus anencephalics would be taken off the respirator at set intervals to see whether spontaneous breathing had ceased.
- He was 14 and a hero, having lived in a Drinker respirator one day longer than anyone else.
- Four men were honored Wednesday morning after saving a woman from her burning home back in December. The fire happened on Dec. 27 along Allegany Avenue in Emporium. Officials said 28-year-old Krista Losey was trapped inside of the burning structure that was split into multiple apartments. Losey had been bedridden and on a respirator due to ongoing health issues. Trooper Brian Harmon of the ...on June 13, 2013 Source: WJAC 6 Johnstown
Wiki Images for respirator
- Study author Brenda Sze Peng Ang, MD, of the Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Singapore said: "What is more important than using high-filtration or respirator masks for known or suspected cases is to have a uniform policy, such as using surgical masks,...on Mar 26, 2010 By: Tan Tock Seng Source: Times of India
- "These guys, they don't get it," Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Maryland, said on CNN's "American Morning." "They came to us basically saying 'we are on the critical list, and we need a respirator,' and we bail them out, and the next thing we know,...on Nov 11, 2008 By: Elijah Cummings Source: CNN
- "President Kim suffered from rapid breathing last night...... We linked the patient to a respirator at 3:00 am," Park Chang-Il, who is also a doctor, told a press briefing.on Jul 16, 2009 By: Kim Jong Il Source: AFP