purity purity /ˈpjʊ rə ti/
- (n) being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- (n) the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil
- (n) a woman's virtue or chastity
- The purity is 55%, much higher than you can get in New York City or Beijing.
- The family would have observed religious laws regarding food and ritual purity, although many aspects of Jewish law were not formalized until later.
- As a child he learned the sacred chants and rites--including the importance of a daily dip in the Ganges, the river that Hindus worship for its purity.
- Photos by Mitch Manzella and Pooneh Ghana . Above photo by Mitch Manzella. The first day of Bonnaroo kicked off yesterday with sets by Japandroids, Purity Ring, Killer Mike, Ariel Pink, Araabmuzik, and many more. Photographers Mitch Manzella and Pooneh Ghana were there. Check out a selection of shots after the jump, then head over to our slideshow and Facebook page for even more photos ...on June 15, 2013 Source: Pitchfork
- Tuesday night, over 200 invited spirits enthusiasts took the Purity® Vodka taste challenge at an event in New York City featuring the Swedish ultra-premium craft vodka versus the competition in a blind tasting.on June 13, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Purity® Vodka's challenge to Grey Goose® continues with blind tasting event in NYC and debut of second ad in series, with headline "One In Two Grey Goose® Drinkers Prefer the Taste of Purity® Vodka"on June 13, 2013 Source: Business Wire
- "The base of the parties are looking for ideological purity. The middle is looking for effective leadership," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, RS.C., who has worked with Democrats on issues such as climate change and immigration. "The more you have...on Jun 12, 2010 By: Lindsey Graham Source: San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- "What began as a peaceful candlelight rally has changed in nature to a point where it is difficult to see any purity" in its cause, Prime Minister Han Seung-soo told a Cabinet meeting, according to a government Web site.on Jul 1, 2008 By: Han Seung-soo Source: ABC News
- "I think a red line has been crossed here that could harm the purity of the sport and other sports," Peer said.on Feb 16, 2009 By: Shahar Peer Source: International Herald Tribune