Add to My List
- (n) a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- When push comes to stroller, a lot of moms are having trouble letting go of the pram.
- When Saved opened in London in 1965, it attained instant notoriety and provoked considerable outrage because of a scene in which a group of men stone a baby to death in its pram.
- Aldo Cassidy, the pram king, is 36 years old and nice, but numb.
- Flood said: "Rest assured, there will be some straight-talking meetings this week and tough calls made about what needs to be done to move England forward. No-one will throw their toys out of the pram, there will be no heated meetings and it...on Mar 10, 2008 By: Toby Flood Source: Telegraph.co.uk
- Miller said: "He said things, perhaps to scare me into moving, which didn't have to be said. Some of them were quite insulting. He didn't have to get personal, he didn't have to throw the toys out of the pram because he wasn't getting his own way....on Sep 2, 2007 By: Kenny Miller Source: Scotsman