Add to My List
- (n) a person of great and varied learning
- The founding father of this brave new world is an affable, bespectacled, 42-year-old polymath named Will Wright.
- "By comparing Da Vinci's drawings with the Nung Shu we have verified that each element of a machine superbly illustrated by the Italian polymath had been illustrated by the Chinese in a much simpler manual earlier," Menzies writes.on Jul 29, 2008 By: Gavin Menzies Source: Xinhua
- "Amelia is a true polymath whose field of experience encompasses business, finance, law, the arts and charitable organisations. She will be a superb chair of GMG and we are delighted to welcome her," said Liz Forgan, the chair of the Scott Trust.on Apr 22, 2009 By: Liz Forgan Source: guardian.co.uk
- "Murray is arguably the world's most distinguished theoretical physicist and a renowned polymath," says Paul Davies, an ASU professor, internationally acclaimed theoretical physicist, cosmologist and founding director of the Beyond center....on Mar 15, 2007 By: Paul Davies Source: Arizona State University